Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

12.12.2015

Be-Still 52 - One Thing

Be Still 52 - week 45  with Kim Klassen photography class

For week 45 we got a very interesting assignment. One Thing - pick one thing and photograph it in several different ways.

I picked this lovely antique scale as my one thing.

In Lightroom I used preset kk-dreamlike and in Photoshop texture kk-0101 with some adjustments.

Thank you for stopping by and comments.


 Variation  1








Variation 2 - Collage of One Thing - my antique scale






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen