Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

13.11.2015

Still life - Make & Take

Be Still 52 - week 41 & 42 with Kim Klassen photography class

Weeks 41 and 42 had the prompts, first to make something hand-made and than to take it in a stilllife image.

Since the Advent season is near, I decided for week 41 to cut out some stars. So for week 42 decoration, I used them for the background.


 Thank you for stopping by, wish you a good time.

week 41 - work in process - cutting out some stars for decoration
Processed in Lightroom with Kims preset organic and Photoshop some textures.



week 42 - we shall pick up what we left off week 41 and styling a few photos of our handmade props. So I decorated the background with my stars.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen