Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

03.06.2015

Be Still - Breather No. 2

Be Still 52 - week 20 with Kim Klassen photography class

For week 20 we should take a breather, take a break, be still,
just be, being .........


I took a break from everyday life while walking in the nature.
And these days, I don't know how, I discovered Zentangle, which is also being still ......

Real Zentangle, which means hand drawing patterns on a small paper. If you search in the www you can gather a lot of information about this fantastic art.


Experiment mooving the camera topdown. Canon EOS 600D, F/22, 1sec, ISO-200, 20mm

>> No processing in Lightroom or Photoshop <<




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen