Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

24.03.2015

Texture Tuesday 2015 - # 09 and 10

TextureTuesday project with Kim Klassen

Week 9 - IVY & HIDRANGEA STILL MOMENTS

The Ivy images of Kim are beautiful! I have no Ivy, because it's not good for my cat. But on my Sundays walk through the forest I found some fresh branches. This is my creation which I shoot on my balcony. Of course it was a must for my tomct to assist :)

In Lightroom only little adjustments, no preset. In CS5 I used Kim's textures kk_ponder and twice kk_return.






Ivy Variation - Lightroom with preset kk_darkmood

 


Week 10 - LONGING FOR SPRING

Surely everybody is longing for spring! This beautiful yellow ranunculus is my first sign of spring.
Processed in LR with kk_preset breeze which I adjusted.


Thank you for stopping by and comments, which is much appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen