Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

10.05.2015

Milk & Cookies

Be Still 52 - week 17 with Kim Klassen photography class

What a funny prompt for week 17 - Milk and Cookies! A picture with a drinking straw is easy. But I've had an other idea.
Recently I tried to shoot water drops .... so why not milk drops :) From more than 40 shots a captured about 5 good drops.
Maybe an image with drinking straw will follow. (edit: see below)

In Lightroom I used the LR preset cool-coloring and in Photoshop a applied Kims texture cloudyday mode soft light 100%  only for the glass with the milk.




And here is my additional contribution to this prompt.
Lightroom with preset kk-oldendays and in Photoshop texture kk-totally.






























Thank you for stopping by and commenting here or by flickr, which is much appreciated.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen