Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

31.03.2015

Texture Tuesday # 11

TextureTuesday project with Kim Klassen

 This week prompt is  In Stillness

I love this kind of Stillness. During my shooting of the tulips, one has broken off. So this beautiful image was created.

In Lightroom I used my own preset ER-soft-1, changed into Photoshop for signature. No texture.

Thank you for stopping by and comments, which is very much appreciated.

4 Kommentare:

  1. The prospective in this image is very beautiful. The lines flow in a lovely way as well. Delightful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Karen, thank you for your comment. I'm very pleased.
      Regards Esther

      Löschen
  2. I love the way the light makes the highlights on the container. Beautiful composition.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Marilyn. I'm so happy you like it!
      Regards Esther

      Löschen