Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

04.02.2015

Texture Tuesday 2015 # 03

TextureTuesday project with Kim Klassen

This week kind of pink is asked. Kim shows here beautiful Pink Tulips. I chose this lovely pinky Ranunkel, think it will be perfect for my image.

I did some adjustments in LR and applied the LR preset Bleach-Bypass-Effekt; switched to CS5 and added texture  kk_inspireoverlay, mode normal, opacity 100%

Hope you like it!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for commenting.

2 Kommentare:

  1. einfach gekonnt, schön :-)
    lg
    karl

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Vielen Dank Karl, freut mich dass es dir gefällt!
    LG Esther

    AntwortenLöschen