Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

30.12.2015

Be Still 52 - Stillness

Be Still 52 - week 50  with Kim Klassen photography class

We draw close to the end of the Be-Still year. Only two more weeks to go with this project. For week 50  Kim says
... a gentle pause ..... time to simply BE ..... in whatever we create.
I revisited my Be Still images and I must say I enjoyed them very much! I have so many favourites! And I feel happy, to see what  I've learned during the past 50 weeks. I celebrated for me by creating a Be-Still calender, which will enjoy me for twelve months.

Stillness ...   Breaths ....    Be ....   Gratitude ...

This is my Be-Still image of week 1




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen