Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

05.07.2015

Inspired by Still-Life Painting

Be Still 52 - week 24 with Kim Klassen photography class

A completely different prompt was given for the week 24:
Inspiration by Still-Life Painting!

I had the chance and could shot this fantastic Painting.
Isn't it a beautiful Still-Life?

Please klick on the image for XL, to see the applications exactly.

The first image ist the original.

Here I used in Lightroom  one of my own presets and in Photoshop I added the canvas filter.


Here I applied LR, PS canvas filter and texture kk-printed, mode luminated opacity 24%

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen