Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

10.02.2015

Be Still 52 - week 4 - Wabi-Sabi

Be Still 52 - week 4 with Kim Klassen photography class

For week 4 Kim gave an additional Extra Credit Prompt:  Wabi-Sabi
After reading a lot about, I learned that Wabi-Sabi is a Japanese concept of aesthetic. I tried to consider the Wabi-Sabi philosophy in my photo. Please bear with me, I just begin with this kind of design.
Description on Wikipedia english

Wabi-Sabi  ist ein japanisches ästhetisches Konzept der Wahrnehmung von Schönheit, eng verbunden mit dem Zen-Buddhismus. zum nachlesen bei Wikipedia deutsch





Processed in CS5 and applied texture kk_2801
Thank you for stopping by and commenting, it is much appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen