Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

03.02.2015

Be Still 52 - week 3

Be Still 52 - week 3 with Kim Klassen photography class
It was an interesting week. I enjoyed to gather lots of things for shooting still life images. I was suprised about the trouvailles I found in my home!

For week 3 Kim gave some Extra Credit Prompts:

White - Round - Minimalist

My intension was to have all three prompts in my image. It took me just awhile. But after several trials  and of course - breathe - and click - I came to this image.
I took the photo in black and white and applied Kim's texture kk_plaster2, mode multiply, opacity 51%

Thank you for stopping by and commenting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen